Join us, Wines, history tradition, best food and fun fun fun!
The Historical Wine area of the Chianti Classico is one of the oldest wines that are still in production in Italy, with records demonstrating that the earliest mention of it in documentation came from the thirteenth century.
The wine is not the only attraction of this ancient area, old villages, medieval Castles, breathtaking views makes this area just unique and unmistakable.
What the Tour includes
- Full day tour (8/9 hours)
- Select Wineries, visit of Medieval Castle Farms and boutique wineries.
- Tasting of top wines
- Red, Whites, Rose’, Super Tuscans, Extra virgin olive oils
- Max availability
- Traditional Chianti lunch, at Local Osteria or in one of the Farm Castle, ( always great lunch. with 3 or 4 courses)
- Great options for Vegetarians and Vegans
Tour ProgramGuided tour by Franco, visiting the Chianti Classico wine farms, showing a contrast between the traditional style versus the more modern one.
The tour includes the visit of Farm Castles as well, where it is possible to learn about the history of this ancient land and its ancient villages.
After visiting the 2 wineries in the morning A local Trattoria or a wine farm, (this option might chance pending on the availability of the day) will prepare the freshest farm food from the area, the meal can be customized to accommodate your preferences, vegetarians, vegans, allergies or any food issues as long as we know in advance.
PICK UP INFO
Pick up and drop off for the small group tour
Pick up from 8:30 am to 9 am, from your hotel in the city of Siena.
If your hotel is not in Siena, in the province or in another city but you like to join us, just let us know so we can find out the best way for you to join us or if it is possible to pick you up.
* if you are staying out of Siena, please contact us before to book, we can tell you if it is possible and the price for the pickup or a convenient option for you to reach us in time.
* Special requests:
for special requests please contact us let us know in advance
* Food issues or allergies:
Please let us know if you have any food issues or allergies once you decide to book the tour.