DATA STORAGE LOCATION
Users’ personal data are used by FRANCO FADDA TOURS & ACTIVITIES SNC, the Data Controller responsible for the processing, pursuant to the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We would like to inform you that data will be processed with the aid of the following means:
- Mixed –electronic and paperwith the following purposes:
- Adding potential customers;
- Customer master data;
- Creation of a commercial contract;
- Online booking tours.Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can only be communicated for the purposes specified above to the following categories of data subjects:
- Authorised persons.Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been provided regarding the processing ofdata may be made known to them: Franco Fadda, site management.
- FareHarbor Holdings,booking tours.
Mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to fulfil the commercial and accounting commitments.Any data belonging to persons who do not buy or use products/services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, unless their retention is otherwise justified, provided the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity has been validly acquired.The data retention period is: Data will be processed for as long as necessary to pursue the current commercial relationship and for the next ten years from their acquisition date.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- To know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communications;
- To have information about the criteria, the methods, and the purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymousform and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for achieving the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In cases of consent–based processing, to receive from a data processor the personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured and readable form, in a format commonly available on electronic devices;
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. The Data Controller of your personal data is FRANCO FADDA TOURS & ACTIVITIES SNC, p.iva 01291800520, c.f. 01291800520
Information on Cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the users’ computer when they access a website with the purpose of providing information every time said users return to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. The web server uses the cookie to send information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the computer of the latter, and will be re–read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, users may also receive on their terminal cookies from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.Depending on their duration, they can be classified as session cookies (i.e. temporary ones that are automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) or persistent cookies (i.e. remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Certain cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so–called technical, are often useful to allow website browsing and the use of all website features. The use of technical cookies do not require the user’s consent. Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These cookies collect information on the website usage of users, allowing to improve its operation. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow us to check the recurrent use patterns of a website, and help us to understand every difficulty that the user encounters when using the website.
Othercookies that can be used instead to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising for targeted and personalised services. In this case, we refer to profiling cookies. Before using these cookies, users must grant their free and informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies fromother sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains, which reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. In these cases, we refer to so–called third–party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. Before using these cookies, users must grant their free and informed consent.
Types of cookies used on our site
Management of cookies